Monday, June 4, 2012

#IdeasforProjects

inadvertently this might become a holding space for some of my project ideas that I haven't been able to get to. Perhaps it's a vain hope that someone else will be able to get some sort of inspiration out of these odd scribbled notes I have in my notebooks.

On a side note, if anyone actually WANTED to do any of these projects-- my full time job is always looking for demo's (9 out of 10 I can donate the components to would-be-hackers, but that's an aside)  For now, these are my projects that I'd like to get to/see if it can be done someday :-)

**alternatively if you see that I'm just reinventing another project that someone else has made, PLEASE share. I hate when I miss someone Else's brilliance and am working on the same concept.

Search #IdeasforProjects

No comments:

Post a Comment